ANDERSON FUNDING COMMUNITY
Interested in Funding?
If you are interested in funding options for your real estate deals and finding financing for your small business click below to learn more about what options you may have available.
Already a Member
Access all the lenders and options for funding your real estate investments or small business growth. Additional CARES Act Funding Options available as well.
Match Your Real Estate and Business Lending Needs with Funding Options and Lenders
In the Member Only Area, You’ll Have Access To…
Real Estate Lending
Discover residential and commercial lending options and the requirements for investors to get funded.
Small Business Lending
Most small business owners look for one type of funding for their company when there are several other options to choose from.
CARES Act Funding
Learn about your options with the CARES Act including the PPP and EIDL loans and grants. A list of top lenders is included.
Real Estate Lenders
Real estate lenders have dried up recently. However, we have a select list of hard money lenders, fix and flip, commercial lenders, and more. All available with membership.
Small Business Lenders
Cut through the clutter and thousands of options for small business lenders. Get a list of the top small business lenders and our hand-picked recommendations.
Building Business Credit
Don’t rely just on your personal credit for funding. Create a blueprint to help you separate personal and business credit to improve your overall credit options.
Anderson Funding Community
Since capital and credit is an ongoing need for small business owners, we created the Anderson Funding Community. The community will help prepare your business for lending opportunities, give you step-by-step instructions on how to establish business credit, allow you to review your personal credit, direct you to gather the business documentation needed for lending applications, lead you to active funding sources you qualify for, and more.
Benefits of Joining the Anderson Funding Community Include:
• Knowing your personal credit score, and whether it’s adequate for funding
• Reviewing your personal credit reports to see what lenders see
• Improving your credit score, if applicable
• Putting a basic business plan in place
• Creating a presence for your business with the major business credit bureaus
• Obtaining a DUNS# with Dun & Bradstreet
• Securing useful vendor business credit lines using your business’ EIN, not your SSN
• Building a credit history and credit score for your business
• Accessing lenders by being easily found on business directories
• Gathering up-to-date, required financials and documents for loan applications, whether through a bank, the SBA, or alternative lenders
• Establishing an all-important business-banker relationship
• Learning the many lending options available for you and your business
• Accessing our preferred active lender list
• Accessing dozens of additional capital sources for your business
• Targeting the correct lending source for your specific capital needs
• Knowing whether you qualify for funding before applying
• Applying for the capital you need with the confidence you’ll be approved
Our Anderson Funding Community will benefit any business, whether that’s a start-up, recently started, or established business. Business owners benefit from the experience of Anderson’s team of experts in the areas of business credit formation, tax mitigation, bookkeeping, and financial preparation. Take advantage of our knowledge of funding options available to small businesses and our ongoing relationships with active lending sources by joining the Anderson Funding Community.